Teeth-In-A-Day – Coatesville, PA
A Faster Way to a Complete Smile
Do you feel embarrassed by the gaps in your smile? Are you apprehensive to speak up when called on or meet with friends for dinner? Do you avoid the camera out of fear your missing teeth will be evidently clear? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Many individuals suffering from tooth loss wonder how they will ever retrieve a confident, beautiful smile. Fortunately, Dr. Simeone and his team are here to provide Teeth-In-A-Day in Coatesville, PA! Ideal for people who cannot receive regular implant dentures because of inadequate jawbone density, this unique solution leads to the same great results in less time. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
How Do Teeth-In-A-Day Work?
Instead of waiting 3-6 months before receiving your teeth like you would if you were receiving traditional dental implants, you can expect to see a fixed smile with Teeth-In-A-Day. On the same day as your implant placement procedure, our team will position and secure temporary teeth that appear natural and seamless. As a result, this helps to quicken the recovery process and allows you to start enjoying the benefits of a gap-free smile.
After waiting several months for the finalized restoration to be completed, you’ll return to our dental office where Dr. Simeone will trade your temporary teeth for your customized smile. What is great about this design is that it costs less and lends beautiful, natural results.
Am I a Candidate for Teeth-In-A-Day Dental Implants?
Most individuals who are missing an entire row of teeth are considered candidates for Teeth-In-A-Day treatment. Although you’ll be required to meet with an implant dentist in Coatesville to discuss your oral and overall health, a thorough examination will be completed before we determine the correct course of action.
If you lack significant jawbone density and cannot support regular dental implants, Teeth-In-A-Day may be the ideal solution for your individual needs. Also, it’s important that we address any signs of gum disease or decay before moving forward to minimize the potential for implant failure in the future.
Benefits of Teeth-In-A-Day
When preparing for Teeth-In-A-Day, you will discover there are many unique benefits you can expect to enjoy, such as:
- The ability to eat normal, nutrient-rich foods that vary in texture
- A full, complete smile that is free of gaps
- A solution that is viable for most patients suffering from tooth loss
- The chance to enjoy a new and improved smile that is known to last 30 years or longer
- Minimal recovery time because of the pain-free procedure
- A more youthful appearance and boosted confidence
- You’ll receive your fixed teeth the same day as your implant placement
Teeth-In-A-Day vs. Traditional Dental Implants
When attempting to compare Teeth-In-A-Day to traditional dental implants in Coatesville, you may wonder what makes the former so much different. Here are a few unique ways:
- Teeth-In-A-Day does not require bone grafting, so you can skip the additional procedure and focus more on restoring your full, complete smile.
- Teeth-In-A-Day is more affordable than regular dental implants because you need fewer implant posts.
- You receive your teeth the same day instead of waiting many months before achieving the smile you desire.